- In a world where people love going to work where they feel valued, heard and go home fulfilled.
- Everyone has the ability to impact and lead change
- The power of a community can change the world
Our leaders are…
- Inspirational women destined to make a difference.
- Caring human beings
- Committed to lifelong learning and growing
- Dedicated to challenging the status quo
- Courageous and influential, choosing to feel the fear and do it anyway
How we live our lives…
- Always inspire - share your story, share ideas, show others how they CAN be their best.
- Celebrate - people, actions, events. Especially the little things.
- Innovate - challenge the status quo and look for new boxes to change our thinking
- Be curious- always ask questions, never assume, be willing to peek out over the nest and see what’s happening around us
- Community - life is not meant to be lived alone, no gal gets left behind. Surround yourself with others who will support you, and be the supporter for them
- Believe - Always believe it CAN be done, and YOU are the right person to do it. Believe in each other always. There are enough doubters in the world - be the one who believes in others.
- Courage - Feel the fear and do it anyway. Push against your comfort zone and always be growing. Use your courage to speak your values, your wisdom and to be the change you want to see.
- Implementation - always be taking action. Don't try to be perfect, try to be better than yesterday
How We Can Help...
About Our Leader - Emma Rhoades
With a Diploma of Leadership and Management, a Diploma of Workplace Coaching, and her own corporate management experiences, Emma knew there was something wrong with our workplaces.
After leaving a successful award winning business to go into corporate management, Emma spent the next 3 years wondering what was wrong with her. Her corporate management experiences were a real rollercoaster ride, with highs and lows that left her in tears many times.
After starting to talk about these experiences, she realised she wasn't alone. And unfortunately, the consensus was "That's corporate life for you". This was never going to be acceptable as Emma truly believes that life is too short to be accepting this kind of rubbish thinking.
So, with the aim of raising the bar of management and leadership, and demanding that we create better workplaces, she hung out her shingle and started consulting. She became a REACH Ecosystem Certified Practitioner and now a Gold Partner and uses a combination of behavioural science, training and coaching to raise the level of management and leadership in our workplaces.
Emma has developed leadership and management programs in collaboration with her partners, speaks on stages across Australia, and delivers keynote webinars across the Asia Pacific region. She has partnered with various female industry association groups to share knowledge and increase membership value.
She believes in developing long lasting win-win-win partnerships to help women confidently step up and own their leadership.
Get in Touch
Are you an expert in leadership and would like to share what you know with our community?
Send and email to Emma and request to be a presenter. Share all about you and she will be in touch: [email protected]
For general enquiries, please use the contact form and we will be in touch.
Come and join our Facebook Group - with over 800 professional women in management, it's the place to be! https://www.facebook.com/groups/thefemaleleaderscollective